Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lure of The Rising Sun


Japan..

Land Of the Rising Sun... the name given to the country shining so bright, tagged as one of the World's Economic Powerhouse. This country and its people had been looked up by the rest of the world in terms of technology, economy and its peoples' hardwork and discipline that is the main factor why the country is in its status now.

Like a lot of fellow pinoys, i too was enchanted and lured by the bright rays of its rising sun...... leaving the comfort and security of my current job, my family and my loved ones, i took the step towards the emerging light in my life's horizon.

Packed with ambition and geared with courage, i embarked to a journey that will change the course of my life. The journey that will help me discover not only the new world, but also to discover who i really am.

This blog site is dedicated to all those who are doing their best to reach their dream and have theri place "in the sun"...... sail on with me and lets discover the New World!

1 comment:

  1. Pre, i was looking this color of clouds for weeks already, i still cant find one...hehehe...anyway, i like this one.

    Pharaoh

    ReplyDelete