Saturday, February 16, 2008

Footprints in the Snow


A snow storm had passed into my life and covered my path that lead me to wander almost without direction.


Then came from nowhere, people passed by me. Some stopped for a while and lend their hand and offered to guide me along the way. Some walked beside me and together we tread the dark and thickly covered path. Some even willingly carried me on their back when i slipped and fell on the ground.


These are the people who left a deep mark in my life.


Now, the sun is beginning to shine in my life again. The snow is starting to melt and footprints may fade together with the snow, here in my heart these prints will remain forever.

To those people, you know who you are. I cant really find the exact words to convey the deepest gratitude I want to extend.


Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment