Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am Grateful Because

I got a tag from Carnation today asking what I am grateful for. Thank you so much Carnation for sharing this to me. There are lots of things that I am very much grateful for in this life.


1. i am able to wake up each day and witness HIS miracles and kindess.
2. i have wonderful and loving family who are the source of my strength.
3. we are expecting another bundle of joy arriving next year.
4. He always keeps us healthy and safe.
5. of trials and adverisities that makes us (me and my wife)strong and love each other more and more.

Let me know what are the things you are grateful for. I am sharing this tag with the following: The Pharaoh and The Gaijin, patadyong, Sendorero : Taong Ninja, am running around like a headless chicken, and sigbin.com.

How This Works:
1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you’ve posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:

“The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings..” –Eric Hoffer

2 comments:

  1. it's reminders like this that make me cling on the belief that there is someone bound to be your lifetime partner and there is a family waiting for you somewhere in time :) merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tinay, salamat sa pagbisita liwat. they say that patience is a virtue... just be patient and keep your eyes wide open while you wait.
    blessed christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete