Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kapritso ni Furitsu

Presenting my new Bamboo Graphics Tablet by WACOM.




As i said on my last post that i was addicted to Photoshop recently that made me decide to buy this sleek and minimalistic piece of black pastic and a pen with no ink (!) to help me with my future Photoshop projects. Since i had a hard time using the mouse, this tablet helps a lot especially in putting even effects on the work with efficiency.

Actually this is the cheapest of the Bamboo Series (around 8,980 yen) i found in the Electronics Shop and it actually just serves right the functions i needed.

Up to this moment, i am still in the stage of exploring on what other things i can do with this tablet since the manual included in the packaging is all in Japanese so i think its up to me to discover for my self.

I know this is just one of my "kapritso" but it really gives me happiness to get what i want even if its just a whim. Its one of the things i don't like with myself, that i really have to get what i want. But sometimes it do me good since i really work hard in order to get it but sometimes i sacrificed some important things just to get what i want and that is the part i am down with.

But anyway, lets just hope and pray that i will find this hobby a productive one and will be transformed into money! hehehe! lets just keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment