Monday, January 7, 2008

Shogatsu



Akimaste Omedetto Gozaimasu!

So the one- week holiday is over and back again to home-work, work-home routine. But the long holiday had given me enough time to shake away those negative vibes and pressures accumulated in the past year. it had given me enough time to once again enjoy the coldness of a mug of beer, sing (or shout) till my voice get hoarse in the karaoke bar and enjoy the company of friends who had already been my family here.

Shogatsu (Japanese New Year) had not only given me the chance to enjoy, it had given me the time to reflect on my self and recognize what my heart really wants and were my happiness lies. Most of all, it had given me enough time to meditate and thank Him for all the blessings and miracles he had showered me and my family in the past year.

Now, im ready to face another year and im positive that whatever adversary lies ahead, i will be able to surpass it. With my family and friends on my side and Him guiding me, " kayang kaya ko to!"

Happy new Year to all!

Thank you KCIC Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment