Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wish I May, Wish I Might

This is Kenji-kun. The Son of Lolo Nesty and Lola Mayu (my housemates) and my Inaanak whom i enjoyed playing with and teasing every night. Whenever we (Lolo Nesty) arrive every evening from work, this kid would always greet us with warm smile and usually bows his head, maybe a way of saying "Okairinasai!" or "welcome home!"





He would frequent my room (knows how to open the sliding door) and climb my bed, mess with my keyboard and mouse, bang the heater and wrestle with Munchichi (my stuffed Gorilla).



He reminds me of my son Dondon. He was about the same age when i left almost three years ago.

God knows how much i missed my son, how many nights i wish i could play and hug and tease him the way i do with Kenji-kun. Lolo would always say, "Buti pa si Kenji, lagi mong napapangko. Samantalang si Dondon hanggang webcam lang."Yes, i know how hard it is to do things to some other person's kid and hoping you are able to do it to your own son.

Dont worry Don, we will be together again soon! And i will give you the Horseback ride, story telling, basketball games, karaoke singing, morning hugs and butterfly kisses that i owe you for three long years.

Dont worry, daddy will be home soon!

Daddy loves you!







1 comment: