Friday, January 18, 2008

Yuki no Hana (Snow Flowers)

Let me share with you my most favorite Japanese song. I fell in love with this song from the very first time i heard it without even having any idea what this song means.

Mika Nakashima's voice soothes my inner soul and her words perfectly paints my longing for my wife especially this cold season.

"This year, the first snowflowers bloom

as we draw closer

As I look upon this time

the hapiness overflows in me

If we depend on each other’s love, we’re not weak

It’s simple, I just want to be

with you like this forever

So I can feel your gentleness"

1 comment:

  1. bai, thank you for sharing the song, now i want it hehehehe send me an email and attach the song? if you have several songs of hers then send more.

    thanks again
    dan@sibgin.com

    ReplyDelete